“excellent place for a lunch”
Review of The Pointe

The Pointe
Cuisines: Caribbean
Long Island, New York
“excellent place for a lunch”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We ordered drinks and lunch and the food was fantastic. Everybody loved what they ordered! The mahi-mahi fishi tacos were excellent.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank originalkeithb

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Excellent lunch at The Pointe!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We came here out of convenience to the pool as we were staying at South Seas resort. With it being by the pool, we expected average resort food at best.. boy were we wrong! I had the fish tacos while my wife had the lobster wrap, both were great, and huge portions too. Service was excellent and the view could not be beat, prices could have been cheaper but we have come to expect that from beach resorts. If you don't mind spending a little extra money, stop by for good food, great service, and an unbeatable view!

• Visited August 2014
Miami, FL
“Great drinks and service”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

While I don't have much to say about their food which was kind of bland, my wife and I love their drink menu. There was always something new and creative and our waitress was exceptional as well. I would advise trying this if you are around the South Seas Plantation.

South Florida, Florida
“Great food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We ate lunch at The Point twice while staying at South Seas. Both times, I got the turkey wrap... it was that good! The kids liked their burger and grilled cheese. The drinks are also yummy!

• Visited July 2014
Largo, Florida
“You get your moneys worth”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Delicious! My husband and I were surprised by the amount of food you get here for the money. We ordered the chips for an appetizer and the seasoning was amazing. So was the guacamole. My husband ordered the fish tacos and I had the Asian chicken salad. It was overwhelming how much food was included. We were very surprised. I definitely recommend coming here.

Visited July 2014