We have been coming to this resort for over 25 years for a "stay vacation", both as a couple and with our family. It is like being thousands of miles away from Florida at a Caribbean island. The staff is always friendly and the property clean. We like to stay in the cottages (most are efficiencies but the two bedroom is fantastic for a family), which are very popular because of their small kitchen (some have ovens) and our ability to bring our dog.
The beach is just across the street and the property rents chairs and canopies, making it convenient for travelers. The continental breakfast is usually enough to get your day started, but they also offer discounted breakfasts for guests which are tasty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Tween Waters Captiva Island