'Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa
South Seas Island Resort(Captiva Island)(Great Value!)
$269
South Seas Resort
  • Pool
West Wind Inn(Sanibel Island)
$239
$180
Sunset Beach Inn(Sanibel Island)(Great Value!)
$189
$151
Island Inn(Sanibel Island)(Great Value!)
$219
Casa Ybel Resort(Sanibel Island)
$299
Official Site
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
3,200 results
All reviewscrows nestcrab racescaptiva houseserenity pooloasis pool barsea grapebay viewold floridathe cottagescontinental breakfast isfresh fruitprivate beachscreened balconybubble roomtennis courtsgulf of mexicofamily vacation
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I travel 26 weeks out of the year and by far, I cannot ever wait to get back to The Tweens in Captiva. I have visited The Tweens for years and can honestly say, this resort only gets better year after year. The people are charming who work there, the location is like sitting in heaven, it is breathtakingly beautiful. The resort has everything from food to crab races to boat rentals. I cry when I leave here because this is one place I truly love.

Room Tip: JUST GET THERE. You will not be disappointed.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank BigTimeTravelFamily
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We have been going to tween waters since 2009 and have returned many times since . We are from the uk and boat in Florida it's one of our favourite places in Florida the service is always welcoming and great from the dock office the pool area and crows nest . One complaint please fetch the cheese bread back in the crows nest it was the best ever .

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Keith H
GeneralManager22, Manager at 'Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Keith H,

Thank you for staying with us again. We are grateful for your many years of loyal patronage and kind words. I am happy to report that due to popular demand our cheddar biscuits are back in The Crow’s Nest (please see our Facebook post from September 30th 2016). Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Kind regards

Doug Babcock
Vice President
Rochester Resorts Inc.
(239)472-5161 x453
Dbabcock@tween-waters.com

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Awesome place to stay with the whole family. The rooms were very clean and the staff was very helpful. The pool was wonderful ( a bit cold, but you get use to it. The pool staff was great. the only thing I had a problem with was the breakfast, way to many carbs and nothing hot to eat unless you payed for it and then the eggs tasted fake. The staff in the crows nest were very nice and attentive. I would stay there again. We had a group of 37 and were made to feel very welcome.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Was there for the wedding of our closest friends on May 3rd 2013. Stayed for a week and wish I was still there! As far as I am concerned there is no need to go anywhere else on vacation!!! No Hawaii...no criuses or planes to other countries. This is heaven and I can not wait to go back! Want to relax and just kick back and feel like you are away from it all, this is the place!!! And a free breakfast that consists of more than some donuts, coffee and juice! All of this in a price you can afford...what more could you ask for???

Room Tip: The view from the gulfside rooms are the best.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kim K
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stayed in a 3 bedroom suite(#301) in August and had a blast. I would say everything was perfect with our first vacation in 12 years except for one thing: no wifi reception in our room. Tech person came to our room to help but it seems the router is on the bottom floor, on the opposite side of the building. Husband had work to do so this almost became a major problem. Fortunately, the front desk manager saved he day/vacation and let him use the Ding Darling conference room for the week (excellent wifi reception in there). We will definitely come back- loved the pool, beach, crab races, spa, stand up paddle boarding, shuffleboard, manatees, breakfast, fishing, kayaking, dolphins... If only the wifi reception in #301 could be fixed, would be a perfect "10".

• Stayed: August 2013