We were pleasantly surprised by this resort. From the outside it looks a bit dated, but inside the rooms are very modern, clean, and comfy.
The pool is nice and the wait staff were very friendly.
They have a coffee shop, but it doesn't open until 10 am, which I thought was odd. I'm sure many guests would like a mocha or latte before 10 am!
They offer beach chairs and cabanas, which were a bit uncomfortable (they are wooden).
It would be nice if they had some kind of beverage/ food service on the beach, since every time we wanted a drink we had to go to the pool bar.
They have a shuttle that takes you into Captiva, which was quick and convenient.
We had a nice visit overall though and would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelClick, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Tween Waters Captiva Island