We have just returned from the Tween waters inn after staying for 4 nights, we had a twin room with a fantastic view of the ocean.
On first arrival we were a little deflated as the resort seemed somewhat dated but after we settled n we really enjoyed the atmosphere of the place. The beach access is 100 yards away and the pool area about the same . We ventured out for lunch and dinner a couple of times but the food on site is excellent so really if you want to stay put then do because you won't find it any better on the island..the breakfast buffet was again first rate and is included in the price of the room.
Our kids are grown now so if your looking for a more mature crowd then this isn't it but if you are a family with kids then this is you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Tween Waters Captiva Island