3 days spent in this idyllic place. Our own bit of heaven but not cut off from people. Excellent in every way. Loved the beach and being able to see it at all times. Both restaurants were very good. The sunset boat trip, with 'President Rousevelt' was great fun and gave us some lovely pictures. Even were joined by the dolphins. Loved the amble to the end of the island, finding some lovely shops to make a purchase as a memory of a superb break. We had travelled from Orlando, Miami Beach, Key West, The everglades, Captiva and Siesta Key. Perfect. thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Tween Waters Captiva Island