Our first visit to Sanibel & Captiva Islands was to celebrate our 43rd anniversary. After reading reviews, comparing rates & ratings, for our stay we chose 'Tween Waters Inn Island Resort on Captiva Island. We were very satisfied with our Gulf View Studio on the second floor of the Seagrape Building. Since we had never visited before, we explored all the beaches - great shelling! The sunsets on Captiva are beautiful! Besides the restaurants onsite, we also found some other really good restaurants: The Mucky Duck, a great waterfront view - dine inside or out; & our favorite, Cantina Captiva - not big on decor, but the food was great & we left our "George" on the surfboard! There are many things to do on the islands & we will visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Tween Waters Captiva Island