My mother and I stayed at the 'Tween Waters Inn in May 2007 for one week, and I can definitely say that when we go back... we'll be staying at 'Tween Waters Inn again. While the rooms are really only of 2 star quality, they are clean and offer all of the basic amenities, nothing extra, but nothing less. What really sells this place is it's absolutely phenomenal location, beach, and general facilities. We kayaked out of their marina and watched the manatees from our room. We had a great time watching the NASCRAB races at The Crow's Nest and an absolutley delicious, elegant meal at The Old Captiva House. We ate a continental breakfast of fresh, fresh fruit, warm pastries, and hot coffee every morning out on the open terrace within view of the water. We found the rates to be equivalent to other inn's on both Sanibel and Captiva Island, and after spending an afternoon exploring some of the other inns/hotels, etc. on both islands... 'Tween Waters Inn definitely has the most private, peaceful and beautiful location. Granted, we were there in May just on the end of the tourist season, so there were really very few people there, but still, I would recommend Tween Waters Inn to anyone looking for a beautiful, convenient, fun place to stay.
Unique Qualities: Beach chair rental- pricey, but worth it.
The Old Captiva House
The Crow's Nest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Tween Waters Captiva Island