What a fabulous spring break spot! We had three gorgeous days on the beach. The beach is private and uncrowded. We rented a cabana each day - $15 - very reasonable.
The service is fabulous! The guy with the cabanas was continually checking the beach. The girl at the coffee bar was very friendly and helpful. The servers at the poolside restaurant were very busy so that some appeared a bit rude. Not sure if they were understaffed or just rude.
Our room had two queen beds and was very clean. The only issues are the lack of plugs and light. During the day there is plenty of light from the sliding glass door. Not so much at night. :) The only available plugs are in the bathroom. It is difficult to recharge multiple electronic devices with only two plugs!
We loved our stay and hope to come back this summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your 'Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters Inn
- Tween Waters Captiva Island
- 'Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida