1.When we arrived in the hotel there was an odor that you just couldnt breathe in.
2.Bad reception in the hotel if you need to make a call or text someone you have to go outside
3.NOT HOTEL:Captivia island is nothing speacial and if you want to get off the island and come back you have to pay money to pass through
1.A nice employee help us find our way to the pool and created a friendly conversation
2.The Beach was really nice and the pool was ok
3.When we Check out early we had no problems
4.When we checked in The guy (dont no his name) He informed us about everything and showed us around the map.
Overall:I give it 2 out of 5 stars because the hotel was bad.but the employees were friendly,nice and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa Captiva Island, Florida
- Tween Waters Captiva Island