“Fly boarding with Yolo watersports”
Review of YOLO Watersports

YOLO Watersports
Ranked #3 of 17 Tours in Captiva Island
Sanibel Island, Florida
“Fly boarding with Yolo watersports”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We booked a session for 3 of us with Yolo last week to try Flyboarding for the first time. Firstly it's a truly mad sport which is amazing to try. Colin our instructor was fantastic, patient, encouraging and great fun too. All 3 of us got out of the water within 5 minutes and were all 'flying' after our mid session break. Yolo are a fun group, very professional and we had a fantastic experience, will definitely be back to try other things too! Cheers The Tucker family

Visited August 2014
YOLOMV, Public Relations Manager at YOLO Watersports, responded to this review, September 9, 2014
Larry,

It was a pleasure to host you and your family! It sounds like you guys had a spectacular time and we're honored to have been of assistance. Next time you're on Captiva, stop by and take those flyboard skills to the next level!

“Great overall experience!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Colin and Chris were great. Instructor was clear and concise. Flyboarding is an incredible experience. I was up and out of the water within 5 minutes.

Visited August 2014
YOLOMV, Public Relations Manager at YOLO Watersports, responded to this review, August 17, 2014
Ruben,

Thank you so much for highlighting to people just how easy it can be to flyboard! 5 minutes and you're up and flying around like a pro! We're ecstatic you had a good time and solid experience, please come back and visit all of us again soon!
Santana Parnaiba
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“simply awsome”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I went with my daughter for the parasail experience and I reccomend it! the staff was friendly and patient enough to answer all our questions, the boat was set, the crew was well prepared and we had the time of our lives!

Visited July 2014
Luciana,

Thank you for taking the time to write the kind words. Hearing that someone had a stellar experience never gets old! Next time you're in the area stop by and hopefully we can provide more fun!
Fort Myers, Florida
“Fly Boarding was the BEST!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

When we arrived and met the crew there starting with Marcel and Mike at the store, they were very nice attentive & Welcomed and made us feel at home. Then by the water we met Tony, Chris and Colin, real down to earth kids. They were so cool and talked we us like if we knew eachother for years. Colin took us out on the water to do the newest sport called flyboard. Wow I loved it, amazing, so much fun. I wish my girlfrend could have enjoyed it too but she wasn't feeling well and couldn't do it but I sure did and boy was it fun. I recommend it to EVERYONE.. It is the best water sport to do. It made me feel amazing to be up high in the ocean water with just a hose that shot water pressure to keep me up high from the boots I was wearing... amazng fun, can't say enough of the excitement it gave me and the high I felt from it all..pure fun and it is definitely all worth every dollar..PRICELESS!! go do it, we work hard and must play hard too.. we live once why not try it, you'll love it. I'm a very happy customer and I would do this all over again when I get the oppertunity to go back to YOLO. Thanks for the life long memories, Donovan Correa

Donovan,

It's awesome to hear you had such a great time. Everyone here at YOLO strives to provide an enjoyable experience to our customers, and it looks like it really paid off with you my friend!! You're right, flyboarding may just possibly be the coolest new watersport going and we're delighted that you were able to experience it. It's just too bad your girlfriend wasn't feeling well enough to share the fun...but hey, there's always next time! We hope to see you again!
Richmond, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“parasailing!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My oldest son (age 11) and I decided to give parasailing a try during our recent trip to Sanibel, and we're so glad we did! I have a fear of heights and wasn't sure how scary the experience might be, but found it to be surprisingly peaceful. It's great to get a different view of the island while swinging gently and quietly above it all. You could almost take a nap up there, it's that blissful.

There were three other people on our trip - three siblings, probably ages 7-15. They went without a parent and also loved it. YOLO's webpage notes a minimum weight to fly - this is TOTAL weight, not individual weight, so kids are definitely eligible if they fly with somebody who helps them add up to the minimum.

Our captain and the guy who rigged us into the parachute harnesses weren't super-friendly, but they were respectful and pleasant.

Bring a waterproof camera that you can clip onto yourself, and wear your swimsuit. Takeoff and landing are dry, but you will need to wade out to the boat from the beach, and it's more fun if the crew can dip you down to the water while you're sailing.

If you get seasick, be forewarned that the boat ride can be choppy. Take your meds or stay on shore!

Visited July 2014
theloushe,

Thank you for the review and kind words! We take true satisfaction in knowing that you had a great time. Mentioning that you were scared of heights, yet had a fun and "blissful" experience really do speak volumes to the smooth, easeful experience that we pride ourselves on. Next time you are on Sanibel or Captiva come visit us again for fun times on the water :)