Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
golf cart rental for a week

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
mel2nt
Greeneville, Tennessee
Golf Cart Rental

Reviewed July 11, 2018
Brian J
via mobile

All reviews golf cart jet ski fly boarding scoot coupe banana boat ride picture package rented scooters sd card parasailing trip in great condition wave runners great fun laid back bucket list mucky duck saw dolphins next year
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

wonderful staff! great service. rented the 6 person cart. loved it! made the entire stay on the island better! great value for the money

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Golf Cart rental was for 10 days. Very friendly staff. We will definitely use Yolo again. Found a coupon in a local travel magazine.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

My brother and I have gone jetskiing here twice over the years. The first time we did just the recreational activities in Yolo's designated area. And while fun for someone who hasn't ever ridden a jetski, it does get old after a while (four stars). I would pay the extra money to go on the excursion. You get to explore several of the islands and bays, see dolphins and manatees, and venture out on the open(ish) water. You are with a guide the whole time and ours was a pretty nice and cool dude. Be aware though that if you don't have a boating license, you have to take a test for a temporary FL one and you need your ID (takes about 30 minutes) so plan to be there early if this applies to you (five stars). I can't attest to the other Yolo activities, but for jetskiing it is first rate.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Do not rent from them, not friendly not helpful. Rented a golf cart from, not friendly or happy for your business people. Do not recommend.

Reviewed May 26, 2018

We rented 3 bicycles on a Sunday. It was raining, but rain was in the forecast for our entire weeklong vacay. The dude and girl working the counter were polite and knowledgeable about the rentals. The 3 bikes were rented for 6 days for around $70. That was a great deal to me having bikes to ride around the village. When we left YOLO we were biking on Binder when my seat decided to shift downward to the rear and almost lost me. We immediately went back to YOLO and were given a different bike. It was explained to us that some of the bicycles had their seats replaced and this one was obviously not tightened correctly. He was extremely nice and apologetic. We will return to YOLO next time we are in Captiva as we do every time.

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

We went on the two hour excursion!!! It was amazing. We were able to see fish, sting rays and dolphins multiple times! Shayne was our tour guide and he was professional and fun, he really did well! We totally recommend Yolo!!

Reviewed April 29, 2018

I visited Sanibel Island last year and fell in love with the place. This year, I decided to visit Captiva Island with my mother. Upon arrival, I instantly started to miss Sanibel Island and wanted to give my mother a tour. A lady that works at the gift shop / marina at Tween Waters Inn recommended calling Yolos and seeing what they had to offer in terms of transportation - I called Yolos and then walked there and we rented a Scoot Coupe - a really cute 3-wheeled car that could go 35 MPH (which is the max. speed on Sanibel anyhow). The guy who was working that day remembered speaking to me on the phone and treated us very well. We had so much fun! We both have the same birthday - this was our gift to ourselves - best birthday ever!

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

I have to admit, I picked this company because of the name! It’s kind of my motto as a two time cancer survivor! That being said, it was everything I hoped for! I loved that we took off and landed on the boat. The only downside I see for some people, is we had to wade out to the boat because of the position of the sandbar that day. Didn’t bother me at all, but I could see it deterring others as I was chest deep. Tony was a great captain and his first mate was very nice, too...if only I could remember his name. I highly recommend YOLO. I even bought the t-shirt!

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

A must do. My son is afraid of heights, but once we convinced him to do it, he had a blast! The guys were great, and we even saw an iguana at the Marina!

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

We had a bunch of screw ups with our reservations. They couldn’t find our boat reservation, then found it, then tried to call us back as we were leaving the channel!! They had us for 4 golf carts instead of 2(I think when I called to confirm our reservations and they couldn’t find our reservation they just booked us again) All in all it was kind of a hot mess. But as far as I know they are the only ones in town to rent all the fun stuff- so it is what it is...