“Wonderful food and service, don't miss this!”

Crow's Nest Beach Bar & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Crow's Nest Beach Bar & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Great food. Great music. Great fun. Happily served nightly at The Crow's Nest Beach ar & Grille, ranked one of Captiva's top TripAdvisor restaurants. Casual, comfortable good times food and drink, with a front-desk view of Captiva's beautiful sunset. Make sure not to miss: * Monday & Thursday night: Captiva Crab Races, 6 PM Family Dinner Show, 9 PM Adults * Live Music Friday & Saturday Nights, 8 pm - Close Bar opens at 4 pm, dinner available 5 pm - 10 pm.
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Dined here twice during a 35th anniversary trip,(Oct15-19) to Tween Waters. You should come here also if you visit Captiva Island! We enjoyed our meals here very much, especially the Teriyaki Salmon..best ever, and grouper bites appetizer. Divine creme brulee, served in a chocolate cup...., will be remembered as a special treat! When you come here, you will not be disappointed in this awesome, dessert! A special thanks to our servers, Tammy and Jarrett, whose professional, friendly, excellent service helped make our anniversary trip memorable and special!

1  Thank weavertj

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We always love eating at The Crow's Nest. Friendly staff, great menu, great food, great drinks. Love the live music. Great specialist throughout the week. It's a must whenever visiting Sanibel and Captiva!

2  Thank Vacationannie
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Fried Shrimp was average - I guess I was hoping for some great Gulf Shrimp. My plate was overloaded with french fries and not many shrimp. It was just convenient for the first night and we had read a few reviews. I think if you're okay with appetizer type food and not a 'foodie' it's not bad. Feels more like a sports bar.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Ok I've been to many many Florida bars and restaurants. There are a lot of smells because of the heat and moisture and whatever else. This place smelled unlike anything I have ever smelled in a bar. It didn't hit us until after we ordered so we stayed because we were both starving. Well the food was not good and the bartender couldn't have cared less that we weren't satisfied. We were the only patrons as it was early in the evening. I even saw one of the servers sneaking a beer by the wait station. I guess this place survives because of the location but it really sucks!

GeneralManager22, Manager at Crow's Nest Beach Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Dear Susalita,

I have read your review and I am sorry you did not enjoy your experience. We take all reviews seriously and consider our guest’s comments a valuable tool in measuring and improving customer satisfaction. I would like to apologize for the odor on the night you were with us. We had an issue that has since been corrected. Thank you for pointing out your experience with our restaurant staff. They are trained and instructed to follow our mission statement which is: to deliver a warm, friendly and memorable island resort experience that provides value for all of our guests resulting in a desire to return. As you can see from the many positive reviews of our restaurants (The Crow’s Nest and The Old Captiva House), our resort (Tween Waters Inn Island Resort and Spa) and our employees your experiences are not typical. I have sent to you a personal email through Trip Advisor inviting you to contact me directly to share further comments; so we may determine where the disconnect occurred. Thank you again for dining with us and we do hope you will give us another chance to earn your business.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Went based on reviews but was disappointed. The BBQ pork wings to start with were the best part of the meal. I had a less than average cesear salad. For main my husband had blackened grouper that was a little over done around the edges, the middle was tasty though. I had the surf n turf, well the fillet was gorgeous but seriously tiny and the lobster was just a little something or nothing. Our server was less than interested didn't tell us what anything came with or make any recommedations. She couldn't reach across the table so more or less threw the food at us! Worst service I've experienced in America. Dessert was average and they were turning the lights out in the place as we left before 9.30pm! Would not go again.