We stayed in a 1 bedroom Beach Villa and had a wonderful time. The beach is in walking distance every morning they put out chairs and umbrellas. A pool is also available beach side or a short trolley ride and your are at the main resort area with 3 pools and 2 slides. My 5 yr old son has a great time here using the kids club, scoops for an ice cream, or an adult beverage poolside. We brought our own food and drinks BBQ areas are available. The resort has plenty of amenities and you can easily spend the entire day right on the property. This was our second time at the resort and plan to be back again. The condo unit had upgrades and was perfect for the 3 of us my son slept on the fold out couch and the room was attended to daily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Seas Island Resort is located on 330-acres on tropical Captiva Island, on the west coast of Florida, just off the beaches of Fort Myers, Fl. South Seas is an iconic resort village combining a natural wonderland with modern resort amenities and accommodations. The resort offers many styles and sizes of accommodations including guestrooms, one to three bedroom villas (condominiums), cottages and spacious private homes. Activities at the resort include tennis, golf, water sports programs including kayak tours, boating and parasailing. Kids will have a great time at the Sanibel Sea School while learning about the surrounding environment. Enjoy three lagoon style pools, complete with private cabanas located at the Pointe and H2Whoa! With two fun water slides. The resort also features some of the best shelling in the world on the miles of sugar sand beach. For relaxation, the Kay Casperson Boutique and Spa is located in the South Village, providing special pampering with a complete spa treatment menu.Dining at South Seas Island Resort is as varied as the activities, with The Harbourside Bar and Grill and The Pointe located at North Pointe. Visit Scoops & Slices, located next to The Pointe, for ice cream or coal fired pizza. In the South Village, other options include Doc Ford's Rum Bar & Grille, Starbucks and the Captiva Provision Company, a gourmet deli. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your South Seas Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Seas Island Hotel Captiva Island
- South Seas Island Captiva
- South Seas Island Resort Captiva Island, Florida