“Loved Gulf Breeze Cottage!!!! Can't wait to come...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
WindyRoya...
Windermere, Florida
“Loved Gulf Breeze Cottage!!!! Can't wait to come back!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

We have stayed in North Captiva before but have never rented through the club. What a great experience!!!! Luggage service!!! Are you kidding me!!!! Priceless!!!! Great staff on and off the island!!! Nothing but positive things to say about the whole experience!!! We will be renting from the club in the future!!! I also highly recommend Gulf Breeze Cottage #085. Beautiful rental with an amazing location!!! Comfortable perfect week!!!!!

sillysmil...
canton, ohio
“Cottage #085”
Reviewed January 25, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

I gave a average review based on all the problems we had the first 2 days. The unit is nice inside. The hot tub outside on the deck had nasty slimy stuff around the intake valve which I noticed after getting into the tub. So I jumped out once I seen the stuff start to float around, Health Hazard !!! I was upset but then decided to jump into the inside Jacuzzi tub to try to relax. To my surprise the hot water tank is not big enough to even fill this with warm water nor hot. I never got to even use it for this fact. The washer in the unit makes load screeching noises while running. Our clothes came out of the Dryer smelling like burnt rubber, I washed the clothes again once home and they still smell!! The phone and internet didn't work either. The golf cart pretty much died the next day on my husband who was on his way to pick me up at the dock. Ughhh We did leave a day early since all the excitement that I had for this place was lost with everything wrong with it. We will probably try staying on the Island again but not at this unit....

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location was great, it's pretty private.
Liked least: Everything that went wrong in 2 days.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jan 26, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to review. We apologize for the inconveniences you described. We recommend the golf cart be plugged in when it is not being used. The battery length varies cart to cart, its always good to have a full charge if possible. For any issues with appliances or the home including wifi we encourage guests to call our maintenance team even if it is something minor.

Boca Raton
Reviewed October 1, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Oct 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to respond. We are glad you had a wonderful time and enjoyed the house! We look forward to seeing you in November!

Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed August 18, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Oct 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to respond. We are glad you had a wonderful time and enjoyed the house! Great recommendation on renting a boat and visiting Cabbage Key! Our surrounding barrier island neighbors are wonderful for a day trip visit! We hope to see you again soon!

Metro Atlanta
Reviewed March 27, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway
Mar 27, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed the home and the island and hope to see you again soon!

NC
Reviewed February 6, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway
Feb 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review! We are working on the list you submitted. Thank you for also taking the time to do that, it helps us improve as we strive to provide an excellent experience.

We are glad you enjoyed your time and hope to see you again soon as returning visitors or maybe residents!

Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed January 18, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Jan 18, 2014
Dee,

Thank you for taking the time to review. You are so right, time at the island is the perfect time to "unplug". We are glad to hear you and your family had a great holiday on the island. Watching the planes land and take off is always a treat to watch. We hope to see you again soon!.

The North Captiva Island Club Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing