“Even nicer the 2nd Visit”

Review of 157-What The Shell

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Bill B
Milton, Delaware
“Even nicer the 2nd Visit”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

This home is wonderful. The deck and the pool are inviting and the water is fine, come on in! We viewed beautiful sunsets from the "crows nest" atop the house, or on the beach, only a short walk from the house. We experienced beautiful weather both in February last year, and early March this year. The house is very well appointed with every amenity you need and the upper level decks and porches increase your living space and enjoyment. Even the guest room has it's own porch! Fishing, boating, swimming, sunning and relaxing, what a way to spend a beautiful week in Florida! Good friends and good times, we loved our stay at What the Shell house, thank you!

Management Response
Apr 26, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review! We are glad you enjoyed all the fun North Captiva Island has to offer and that you enjoyed the house!

We hope to see you again soon!

The North Captiva Island Club Team
Kingsport TN
Reviewed December 29, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Rugged travelers
Management Response
Dec 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review. We are very pleased everyone had a wonderful time! Thank you for your understanding with the pool and the golf cart! It sounds like you a great time despite the rain. We hope to see you again soon!

The North Captiva Island Club Team

Rugged travelers
FL
Reviewed September 6, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing