“Turtle Trax R&R - we'll be back soon!”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of 258-Turtle Trax

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Scott W
“Turtle Trax R&R - we'll be back soon! ”
Reviewed September 4, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We stayed at the turtle trax 258 house and loved the entire experience! Arriving by boat and golf cart cruising was a really great way to travel. We brought our own food and enjoyed using the poolside gas grill and cooking in the kitchen. The local spots and club access were fun, too. They just refinished the home with a nice facelift including wood floors and paint and furnishings for pool lounging, which was great. Feels like a new house. My wife and I liked the morning coffee on the ocean view porch outside the master. We liked it so much that we extended our stay for more relaxing. Turtle Trax did the trick and we plan to go back soon! Thank you north captiva island for all you offer.

alex13106...
Miami, Florida
“Amanzing”
Reviewed January 6, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

We lo ved this place , very clean and in perfect condition , Only one Word That said It all about this place, SPECTACULAR.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Michigan
Reviewed April 30, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Management Response
Apr 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review. We are glad you enjoyed the home, beach, pool and island!

Hope to see you again soon!

The North Captiva Island Club Team
Brooklyn
Reviewed February 19, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Management Response
Feb 19, 2014
Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you had a good time and management was able to fix a couple situations quickly! Thank you for the review on the pots, we really appreciate the attention to details in reviews so we are able to improve experiences and work with the owner in doing so.

We hope to see you again soon!

The North Captiva Island Club Team

Reviewed April 4, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing