“After reading the below comment I had to say other wise.”
Review of Fantasy Farm Park

Fantasy Farm Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Fantasy farm park is a family run working farm,with the opportunity to get up close and interact with our friendly farm animals. The admission price includes twice daily lamb feeding,( the milk is included in the price). Pet handling, and a tractor and trailer ride up the fields to feed the other farm animals. Also included in the admission price Is an indoor playbarn with soft play, and inflatable castle and slide, outdoor play areas, pedal boats, crazy golf and a nature walk. We do have a few other motorised rides, which we charge extra for: 2 seater go karts £3 per kart, 2seater bumper boats £2 per boat,, rodeo bull ride £1.50. There are height restrictions on these rides. And there are motorised bikes coin op 50p. Please note the farm is the main attraction, the rides are incidental. If you are looking for a park rides attraction this is not for you.
Craven Arms, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“After reading the below comment I had to say other wise.”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

After seeing a leaflet for Fantasy Farm, myself and a friend decided to meet up there for the day as i am visiting wales. I went on line to research it some more and this was the 1st site that came up, after reading the comment below i really consider not to go as i thought people really can't be that unfair! as it happen my friend said no come lets give it a go. We arrived just before half 12, it was raining like mad and we were wlcome by very friendly and helpful staff. Its not the biggest of places but we didn't leave till 5.45. The 6 kids, two 10yrs, two 8yrs, a 2yrs and a 6mts, were entertained to the moment we got there till the moment we left. You can see from just looking around its a up a growing place. The more people who give it a go the better it will become. The inside and outside play area are loads of fun. They could do with a few more animals but the one they do have are spot on. The Tractor ride was fun but could be a bit more bouncer. Great for someone who never been on one thou. The cafe severed great food and there are plenty of seating area inside and out. The Farm should have more signs and little map so people know where they are going even though you can see one place from the next but the kids would of like a map. We will be going there again but when the sun shinning. Thank you Fantasy farm xx

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Alison3527

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant!!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

If you wish for a busy day out then folly farm it is but this was an amazing birthday for a little girl or boy, They went out of their way for the party and will defo be going back during the 6 weeks

Visited July 2013
1 Thank oliviasmummy2013
York, United Kingdom
“Magical for small children”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Visited with a two year old and four year old. Really nice little place. Our kid's loved being so close to all the animals. They feed the lambs which was just lovely. My little girls face was priceless she has never been so close to animals never mind being able to feed them herself by bottle. The staff were great very friendly. It was starting to rain a bit and one of the staff followed us round drying seat's on tractors and ride's - talk about going the extra mile he could not have been nicer. Tractor ride was great too the sheep all follow it up the field the kids were squealing they were so excited to be surrounded by sheep. It is old and has a feel of a real farm but that was what made it different - my children loved it.

Visited June 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awful!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We visited today after an hours drive to be greeted by a very rude member of staff. Management was no better either. I was told we would need to pay £6.95 for my 2yr old to be let in( the same price as a nearly 12) i thought that was shocking as many other places let under 3s in for free. The place was empty no surprise to be honest when their prices are so high. We didn't end up staying due to the staff being rude and will not be returning either as there was nothing to entice you to want to stay. I will gladly save my money and stick with good old Folly Farm, they never let us down. Please everyone steer clear of this place unless you want to be dissappointed and spoken to like a piece of dirt.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank hedzdav
Anglesey, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Memorable for the wrong reasons! Avoid!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Very expensive to get in, and extortionate when compared to similar activity Farms of a much better quality.
Childrens' indoor play area very poorly lit, badly laid out, tatty and didn't entise one to stay longer than a few minutes. On top of that, when venturing anywhere outdoors the farm's dogs (three) were on the loose around the whole site. This really frightened my kids as they seem to go straight for kids to get attention. Staff saw (and heard) what was happening on numerious occasions but just weren't bothered in the slightest (even though my kids were screaming with fright - bordering on hysterical). This is the first place of the sort I've seen where dogs are let loose with the kids, and absolutely the first place where the staff looked so uninterested in doing something about a situation (after my wife requested they were keep at bay during the go-kart activity).
Staff , generally, are very thin on the ground. So are visitors incidentally - place was dead when we were there. On asking staff when lambs were being fed - as there was no signage to indicate feeding times - was told in about 3 hours time (we didn't hang about), more fool me I persisited and asked when the tractor ride was - as advertised in the brochure - was greeted by a blank look....
One good point, the carvery was delicious . Pity it was near £25 for two adults and two children. However, I suppose they have to make money somewhere as the rest of the place won't be making much from return custom. Saw an advert for a season pass on the way out...you must be joking!

Visited May 2013