“Best Part about living in North bay village”

Shuckers Waterfront Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located in North Bay Village, Shuckers Waterfront Bar & Grill is a Miami Beach Icon. Opened in 1989, this legendary establishment is known for its dockside atmosphere, people watching, fantastic views, food and libations. Find us on the water, adjoining the #1 Trip Advisor-rated Best Western on the Bay. Happy hour takes place from 5-7 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Our favorite place to eat and drink in North bay village. Within walking distance of out apartment and always has consistent food and service. Food is better than your typical sports bar, and the view from the deck is amazing. It's always a good sign when the owner is there working as hard as the employees.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

We loved the beautiful scenery, but the food was just as delicious. The waffle fries were great, the wings were a hit, the coconut shrimp was mouthwatering, and I enjoyed the grilled chicken plate. They have a nice selection of entrees, something for everyone.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Shuckers is a cool place to eat and drink! Not a whole lot more to say, just don't have your expectations too high and you'll walk away real happy. My burger was good and so was my gf's fish sandwich, tv's cover all the sports you want to see, the view is awesome. If there was one thing I didn't like it was the guy sitting two seats away from us smoking a cigarette that I could smell while eating. I hate that combination. Go, eat, drink, enjoy.

Markus
Miami Beach

Reviewed August 13, 2014

A friend invited me to enjoy this wonderful, newly reopened location. Yes, it's wonderful, situated right on the water. The server was most welcoming, informative and took our orders well. But we should have known something was off when on this hot August afternoon there was no iced tea.

Well, we placed our order, and waited ... and waited ... the waitress checked with us. About 1/2 in the waitress allowed that a mistake was made and it would be another 7 or so minutes. About 15 minutes later, she again apologized. I requested that the management comp us something; I, for one, was beyond hungry. We were offered coconut shrimp which were surprisingly good. Then the food came. My friend's grouper looked nice, though the rice looked like Uncle Ben's. My order was totally wrong - the hamburger medium rare morphed into a bacon cheeseburger which looked pretty crispy.

I sent it back and made do with the shrimp.

Though we asked for the manager, no one responded. When we left the manager was convinced he had spoken to us - he had not. I am frankly embarrassed by this performance, late order, wrong order, and no concern by the management.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

I would never go there again. They could not seat us with 20 tables visiably available. Staff was extremely rude, do not go here. Manager was of no help. Do not go here.