“Casual outdoor bar and restaurant”

Shuckers Waterfront Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located in North Bay Village, Shuckers Waterfront Bar & Grill is a Miami Beach Icon. Opened in 1989, this legendary establishment is known for its dockside atmosphere, people watching, fantastic views, food and libations. Find us on the water, adjoining the #1 Trip Advisor-rated Best Western on the Bay. Happy hour takes place from 5-7 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This place on the bay has great burgers, wings, grilled mahi mahi , raw oysters, mojitos, beer, lots of other bar foods and atmosphere. Really good bang for your buck. Worth a try! Enjoy!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This was a cool little bar and grill which served good food with a fantastic view. The service was excellent and you could tell a lot of locals ate here. A good place for a nibble...

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We just returned to our hotel from Shuckers. We had two appetizers: calamari and coconut shrimp, I added a 10 oz draft beer and a bowl of clam chowder. My wife asked for another side of Thai chile sauce. It cost extra. That's minus half a star. I judge a sea food restaurant by its clam chowder. The stock was excellent but I like it a little thicker with more onions, potatoes and clams. Minus one star. The coconut shrimp was excellent. They were super colossal with a sweet flavor. The calamari left much to be desired. No star addition or subtraction. When the bill came I could only read the heaver print of the total. The light was dim and the ink on the tab was expiring. It seemed a bit much but we were on the waters edge. We returned to our hotel and read it. Both the restaurant and the waitress neglected to tell us the gratuity was included in the bill. Soooo , our waitress was double tipped. Please note, I gave her more than they did. Minus half star.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

My two daughters and I dined at Shuckers while staying at the Best Western this week. it was a rainy night, forcing us to dine indoors, where it was noisy and chaotic. The food was decent, apart from the heavily-pushed apps. 2 bucks for carrots and celery to go with our wings seemed like a deal, until they arrived: dry, shriveled sticks my hamster would turn his nose up at. My REAL problem, and the reason I felt ripped off, is this: Happy Hour price for piña colada is 5.00. My kids ordered virgin piña coladas, without alcohol. The price was 6.50! Paying more for a virgin drink is absurd, but the apologetic waitress mumbled something about the alcoholic ones being premade and therefore cheaper. This should have been explained at the time we placed the order. The 18% tip added on automatically is based on the POST-tax amount, which is actually illegal here I'm from. In the end, after our $73 bill for 3 drinks (2 nonalcoholic), some wings and three mediocre meals, I truly felt "shucked."

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Shucker's is on the waterfont at the Best Western Hotel property in North Bay Village. Just five minutes drive from AIA Collins Avenue at 71st Street or you can come by boat and tie up at the dock.
It's a great place to relax in the shade or sunshine and choose from the uncomplicated menu. We had a generous size piece of grilled mahi mahi in a sandwich accompanied by fries, and a huge Greek salad with optional grilled chicken. The food was washed down by draft beers selected from a range of domestic and international brands and the total bill was under $30.
Nothing fancy but the ambience is friendly and staff attentive.