“Great view, food ok”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
“Great view, food ok”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you don't mind a rowdy sports bar/restaurant scene with tv's playing the latest sports, then this place is for you. It has a killer view but lately that view has been tarnished by the erratic service and okay food. It's not the spot for a romantic dinner or even for a conversation. The bar food is mostly overpriced and every time we have visited, the waitresses never know the exact price of the drinks. We were told around $13.00 for a pitcher that came out to $18.00 (I'd suggest using better billing practices for your paying customers). Make sure you double check your bill because they add 18% gratuity for service.

• Visited April 2013

• Polish first
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Happy hour worthwhile”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We had drinks and food in happy hour which was good value and a terrific location. It was pretty cold though and there are no high chairs so for a young family it wasn't ideal, but very handy for the best western and tasty food.

Visited March 2013
dorr
“Great food and service”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The service was awesome. The food was fabulous. The view? What more could you ask for then on the water. Can't wait to come back again for more. LOVED IT!!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank quarteldm
London, United Kingdom
“Happy hour”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I ate at the Shuckers at least 4 times, always good food (I always had fish), good beer, good atmosphere and very good service.
the view is also very good, since I had dinner there I have more appreciation for sunsets.

Visited April 2012
Lima, Peru
“Eat by the water and enjoy the view or just have a drink at the bar!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This is a lovely place right by the water on Biscayne Bay. If you enjoy being by the water, as I do, this place is just wonderful! It has a very relaxed atmosphere, the service is good, the prices are reasonable, and the view is fantastic. My only complain is that the burger I ordered was over cooked, I ordered it «medium» and it came «well done»... I was so delighted with the view, that just didn't bother to complain. Next time, I'll probably order seafood. This was not my first time there... I love the place and I'll definitely be there again!