My family and I stayed here for three nights last December. When we arrived at the airport we called the hotel and after 20-30 mins the free shuttle came to pick us up. The driver was really nice and gave us bottles of cold water since it was so hot that day. Check-in went smoothly and the staff was helpful. They gave us tips on the best ways to get to different sights and also offered to arrange tours or taxis.
The room we got was big but the bathroom was a bit on the small side. The room was clean and had all the usual amenities including a fridge, microwave, coffee/tea maker and a safe. Comfortable big beds. Wi-Fi was included. Our room was located in a building not connected to the reception and we had a nice view overlooking part of the water. It was quiet at night so getting a good night's sleep was no problem.
Breakfast (also included) was served in the same building as the reception. It consisted of eggs, sausages, toast, waffles, cereal, juice, coffee, tea etc. etc. Nice start to our day.
It takes about 30 mins by car to get to downtown Miami or Miami Beach, but getting a taxi or taking the bus is relatively easy.
After our stay here we were going to Fort Lauderdale and the staff kindly arranged for transportation. We were happy with our stay and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quiet bay front location on an island between Miami and Miami Beach allows quick access to South Beach, downtown Miami, Miami International Airport and the port of Miami. Rest comfortably in our tranquil location on pillow top beds and enjoy flat screen televisions with either a 32-inch or a 42-inch screen. Microwave, refrigerator, and single serve coffee makers are also available in the room. With convenient on-site hotel parking, poolside views overlooking Biscayne Bay and our fitness center make us a perfect location to stay. Book our balcony rooms for extra space with exquisite bay or city views. Worried about paying extremely high parking prices near the beach? There is public transportation located directly in front of our hotel that will take you to South Beach at a low and reasonable cost. Best of all we have no resort fees! Come with your family or friends and enjoy an exciting evening at our Shuckers Bar & Grill Restaurant and make it an enjoyable stay at our BEST WESTERN On the Bay & Marina. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn And Marina
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn & Marina Hotel North Bay Village
- Best Western North Bay Village
- North Bay Village Best Western