Me and my couple stayed 3 nights at this hotel to shortly visit Miami prior our trip to Playa del Carmen. All I can say is that our stay couldn't be better.
PERFECT cleanliness on the rooms, on the bathroom, carpets, bed, everything. I was, in fact, surprised about this particular matter because I wasn't expecting this level of cleanliness on an hotel of this category, much better than superior hotels I have been at.
Room size is decent to big, you have a small table where you can eat if you want and also a brand new microwave and mini fridge.
View from the hotel is outstanding, staff is one of the best I have the pleasure to meet. They helped us on everything and were always willing to answer any kind of questions we may have. We also got a complimentary breakfast which was good enough to get a coffee and start your day.
I've heard some comments related to hotel's location saying it's not a safety area. I can say though that I couldn't understand those reviews after staying there. I had my car parked there and I didn't face any issue, police station is right across the street and everything looked pretty calm and nice.
I think for the price I paid, this is a remarkable hotel and I'd highly recommend if you are on a low budget trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quiet bay front location on an island between Miami and Miami Beach allows quick access to South Beach, downtown Miami, Miami International Airport and the port of Miami. Rest comfortably in our tranquil location on pillow top beds and enjoy flat screen televisions with either a 32-inch or a 42-inch screen. Microwave, refrigerator, and single serve coffee makers are also available in the room. With convenient on-site hotel parking, poolside views overlooking Biscayne Bay and our fitness center make us a perfect location to stay. Book our balcony rooms for extra space with exquisite bay or city views. Worried about paying extremely high parking prices near the beach? There is public transportation located directly in front of our hotel that will take you to South Beach at a low and reasonable cost. Best of all we have no resort fees! Come with your family or friends and enjoy an exciting evening at our Shuckers Bar & Grill Restaurant and make it an enjoyable stay at our BEST WESTERN On the Bay & Marina. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Best Western + Iniative, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN On The Bay Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn And Marina
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn & Marina Hotel North Bay Village
- Best Western North Bay Village
- North Bay Village Best Western