This hotel is in a great location, right on the water and less than 2 miles from the beaches in miami. We stayed here for 9 nights in a standard king with balcony. The room was very clean, with a huge comfy bed, good size flat screen tv, fridge, microwave and coffee making facilities. Bathroom had a great power shower, although no ventilation so could sometimes have a bit of a damp/musty smell. Iron, ironing board and safe with key in the room at no extra charge, and good hairdryer in the bathroom. Plenty of hanger space and drawers. Balcony had some pation furtniture and was overlooking the carpar and the water. Breakfast was quite good, with lots of choice hot breakfast, cereals, juices, teas/coffees, fresh fruit and a waffle making machine - my only criticism is that there were not enough places to sit down (hotel was full) and each morning we had to wait for a table to come free. The pool area was very clean and the pool was warm enough to swim in during November. Hotel has a gym, but believe me its only 2 running machines in a tiny room. Still, who needs a gym when you can swim or walk along the water front? Parking was included in the price and there is plenty of spaces. Hotel reception staff and cleaning staff were all extremely helpful and friendly. I would definately recomment this place as a safe and good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quiet bay front location on an island between Miami and Miami Beach allows quick access to South Beach, downtown Miami, Miami International Airport and the port of Miami. Rest comfortably in our tranquil location on pillow top beds and enjoy flat screen televisions with either a 32-inch or a 42-inch screen. Microwave, refrigerator, and single serve coffee makers are also available in the room. With convenient on-site hotel parking, poolside views overlooking Biscayne Bay and our fitness center make us a perfect location to stay. Book our balcony rooms for extra space with exquisite bay or city views. Worried about paying extremely high parking prices near the beach? There is public transportation located directly in front of our hotel that will take you to South Beach at a low and reasonable cost. Best of all we have no resort fees! Come with your family or friends and enjoy an exciting evening at our Shuckers Bar & Grill Restaurant and make it an enjoyable stay at our BEST WESTERN On the Bay & Marina. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn And Marina
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn & Marina Hotel North Bay Village
- Best Western North Bay Village
- North Bay Village Best Western