Recently stayed 2 nites at this Hotel. Was on a trip with my son and we stayed 1 nite each on the inbound and return portions of our trip. I have stayed at this property about a dozen or more times over the years as it suits my needs when I travel through Miami on a connecting flight. I have found this property and more important the staff have been very consistent to give me good service and make me feel at home. Front desk staff are Frank, Lorenzo, or Crystal, and the driver usually is Walter. When I book at Miami and need to overnight, I try to stay here at this property because the airport shuttle is free, ( you must call them upon arrival for pick-up) and I prefer this location if the pricing is competitive with the 2 other airport Best Western locations. The rooms are a bit dated but always clean. Beds are comfortable, service is very good and the free breakfast has actually improved a bit with more hot food selections. We sometimes stay an extra day and utilize the Metro Bus system to go to the beach or South Beach. The bus stops right out front of the property. There are a few restaurants down the street but also a very good restaurant dockside called Shuckers which is an open air restaurant and has many flat screen TV sets for sports to watch. So I highly recommend this Hotel to stay if you are connecting Miami or on a cruise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quiet bay front location on an island between Miami and Miami Beach allows quick access to South Beach, downtown Miami, Miami International Airport and the port of Miami. Rest comfortably in our tranquil location on pillow top beds and enjoy flat screen televisions with either a 32-inch or a 42-inch screen. Microwave, refrigerator, and single serve coffee makers are also available in the room. With convenient on-site hotel parking, poolside views overlooking Biscayne Bay and our fitness center make us a perfect location to stay. Book our balcony rooms for extra space with exquisite bay or city views. Worried about paying extremely high parking prices near the beach? There is public transportation located directly in front of our hotel that will take you to South Beach at a low and reasonable cost. Best of all we have no resort fees! Come with your family or friends and enjoy an exciting evening at our Shuckers Bar & Grill Restaurant and make it an enjoyable stay at our BEST WESTERN On the Bay & Marina. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Best Western, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelPower, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn And Marina
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn & Marina Hotel North Bay Village
- Best Western North Bay Village
- North Bay Village Best Western