We recently stayed here for 2 nights while enroute back to Canada from Cancun. This older property has lots of plus's. The shuttle picked us up at the airport and dropped us off. The staff are friendly and helpful, free hot breakfast was quite good and well used by the guests. The room is older but has been redone and was clean. The pool was a refreshing and deeper than most at 8'. The restaurant "Shuckers" is right on the water, lots of TV's for sports, real good greasy wings lots of beverages to chose from. Its a bit north of Miami beach but the "L" bus stops outside and takes you to Lincoln Rd. mall in about 1/2hr. You can walk from there anywhere in Miami beach/south beach or take the south beach local bus from there to get around. The hotel offers tour trips and they are a great tourist info. booth at the front desk. Pretty much every language was heard at breakfast people from across the globe staying here. We used airmiles to stay here. we were told that the "ratpack" used to stay here when they were in Miami.It was quiet at night apart from some loud guests coming home from the local club scene at 5:45am. Great spot overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quiet bay front location on an island between Miami and Miami Beach allows quick access to South Beach, downtown Miami, Miami International Airport and the port of Miami. Rest comfortably in our tranquil location on pillow top beds and enjoy flat screen televisions with either a 32-inch or a 42-inch screen. Microwave, refrigerator, and single serve coffee makers are also available in the room. With convenient on-site hotel parking, poolside views overlooking Biscayne Bay and our fitness center make us a perfect location to stay. Book our balcony rooms for extra space with exquisite bay or city views. Worried about paying extremely high parking prices near the beach? There is public transportation located directly in front of our hotel that will take you to South Beach at a low and reasonable cost. Best of all we have no resort fees! Come with your family or friends and enjoy an exciting evening at our Shuckers Bar & Grill Restaurant and make it an enjoyable stay at our BEST WESTERN On the Bay & Marina. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Best Western, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN On The Bay Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn And Marina
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn & Marina Hotel North Bay Village
- Best Western North Bay Village
- North Bay Village Best Western