I stayed here for new year's eve, after a cruise on the Caribbean.
After looking for something cheap, I found this place with a very reasonable rate for that period.
All hotels near the beach or near South Beach were a lot more expensive...even very simple hotels.
If you compare the rates with others, you get suspicious...but I think it's a sort of "best kept secret".
Also, the booking conditions were good - I could cancel any time without any fines.
One month before this trip I was in Miami area and had the opportunity to visit the hotel and they were very cool and let me visit a couple of rooms.
Clean rooms, nice views...You don't have balconies, but the corridor is a balcony...
Far from everything, you'll need a car for everything...which is not a problem since you're in Miami and probably had rented a car. But at least the hotel offers free parking, not common in Miami.
There's a bar/restaurant on the ground floor, facing the bay...which seemed do be very popular to the nice local people. I mean locals to that area... keep in mind that you're not in posh South Beach.
Breakfast was included and very basic...If you want a really special breakfast, better to go somewhere else...but at least you don't leave with an empty stomach...you can grab a fruit, an bagel and take the road for a nicer spot by the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quiet bay front location on an island between Miami and Miami Beach allows quick access to South Beach, downtown Miami, Miami International Airport and the port of Miami. Rest comfortably in our tranquil location on pillow top beds and enjoy flat screen televisions with either a 32-inch or a 42-inch screen. Microwave, refrigerator, and single serve coffee makers are also available in the room. With convenient on-site hotel parking, poolside views overlooking Biscayne Bay and our fitness center make us a perfect location to stay. Book our balcony rooms for extra space with exquisite bay or city views. Worried about paying extremely high parking prices near the beach? There is public transportation located directly in front of our hotel that will take you to South Beach at a low and reasonable cost. Best of all we have no resort fees! Come with your family or friends and enjoy an exciting evening at our Shuckers Bar & Grill Restaurant and make it an enjoyable stay at our BEST WESTERN On the Bay & Marina. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN On The Bay Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn And Marina
- Best Western Plus On The Bay Inn & Marina Hotel North Bay Village
- Best Western North Bay Village
- North Bay Village Best Western