“Big Disapointment” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
North Miami, Florida
“Big Disapointment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2008

Ok, My first clue we shouldn't of went was when they say there open on SundaY FOR BRUNCH AND NO ANSWER TILL 4:00 PM But we went anyway, When we walked in at 5:30 there was no one in there.. So we sat down, I had spoken to Juan and he couldn't of been nicer.There was 6 of us, We started off with appetizers , and everything we tried to order they were out of. So we settled for the chips and salsa, and empanaditas, The chips as my daughter-in-law saw a lady coming in from the store with( they said they had a busy night the night before),Were plain and the chicken you could hardly find, the empanaditas were fried and very oily, and cold, We had waited for 1/2 hr just for that. And we had 2 children with us, Then finally another 1/.2 hour the food came and it was cold also, and we couldn't figure it out since we were the only people in the whole restraunt. The snapper filet was full of bones,( we had asked if there were any before we ordered) The paella , the rice was hard and you could tell it was old, And the mussels, clams were dried up and my husband wouldn't even eat it. I had the Elmalwcon Churrasco (skirt steak) was tough and no taste, the chicken chunks with garlic cilantro were over cooked and dry, So we just said thank you and will never go back.Juan was very pleasent and you could tell he was embrassed, I say don't even go, Yes it has a wonderful water view,but the food was awful.

1 review from our community