TripAdvisor

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #9 of 10 Restaurants in Salisbury
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

WE used to go in there a lot but that all ended with our first complaint. They come out with a chicken breast sandwich a month or two ago. My wife drove up there to pick up 2 chicken sandwiches for our supper. She asked for them to be cooked FRESH. They were ready immediately, not really long enough to cook fresh. When she got home {we live about a mile away} the chicken was tough and we could not eat it, too chewy. I personally felt that the chicken was NUKED.I filed a complaint online expecting an apology firstly and then expected an offer to replace the chicken sandwiches which was the proper thing to do if your customer is unhappy. Her comment was that the chicken was not NUKED but no real apology, just Sorry. There was no offer to replace the sandwiches so I replied again and told them what I thought. It didn't matter ,they did apologize and ended with no offer to please me as a customer, just commented they hoped to see us again at the Subway location. I am in my 70's and am a professional and this is the first time on a complaint that I wasn't met with an offer to MAKE THINGS RIGHT. I have told all my friends about this incident and many, like me will NEVER go back. It was not the money as much as principle and fairness.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Love this stop. The workers are always friendly and fast. Veggies always seem fresh. Its also in a convienient spot.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

If this is the one in the big stop ....this is one of the worst ones I've been to. The same girl is always working and hates her life and job. If u ask for anything extra she practically screams at you and jumps down your throat. Maybe safer to grab a sandwich at the irving if you value your life

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

I have visited location several times and will say it is probably one of the busiest locations in The Moncton area, the staff are not always friendly and do not even smile... If you arrive on a Sunday evening you be lucky to have any choice in bread as most of the selection is sold out as well. One tip!!!! Go to another location if possible cause this one is the worst.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

Got a Mediterranean chicken sub. The bread was very fresh and exceeded my expectations. Very pleased and would certainly recommend getting a sub here on your way through Salisbury.

Date of visit: June 2016