The Beachcomber
$89
Home2.com
Nokomis Inn and Suites(Nokomis)(Great Value!)
$70
Gulf Shore Beach Resort(Nokomis)(Great Value!)
$156
$135
$142
Hotels.com
$179
$159
$99
Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia(Venice)(Great Value!)
$92
$84
$56
  • Pool
$185
$124
All reviewsbeach bagwonderful hostsold floridacasey keyplace to staybeautiful beachsouth villathought of everythingperfect apartmentnext yearbig apartmentcookies waitingminor damagea stones throwwelcome homespecial treatlook no further
Reviewed May 24, 2009

After researching places for weeks on-line, I came across reviews of the Beachcomber in Casey Key. What a great place! The reviews were spot-on! My husband and I were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and wanted a nice beach vacation. We found it! Quiet, beautiful beach and quiet island. Perfect for relaxing in the sun and watching the birds walk by! The apartment was spotless and we were steps from the sand! Tekla, Robert and Val could not have been more welcoming!! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2008

I stayed for 3 nights while I was in a wedding which happened to be at the same location just on the beach. Everything went smoothly and I was given a very warm welcome. Tekla and Robert go the extra mile to make sure that you have everything that you need. I was looking for a nice place to relax on my vacation and that is exactly what I found. Everything about the Beachcomber is relaxing: the atmosphere, the room, the service, and the view. I will definatly be going back again.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with friends
1  Thank kreaded
Reviewed August 19, 2008

We stayed here in July and I didn't want to leave, it is a quiet little slice of paradise right next to the most beautiful white sandy beach. Tekla and Robert do everything to make their guests feel right at home right up to chocolates in the fridge, flowers in the room, masses of lovely towels and even providing a beach bag with beach towels. The rooms are all immaculately clean and have separate kitchenettes and lounges. There are videos to watch and books to read as well. There are beach umbrellas and chairs for the beach and a bar-b-que that is available to guests. There is also a laundry with a washer and dryer. If I lived closer - we'd be back every year and stay there longer.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Skiathite
Reviewed July 15, 2008

My husband and I had resevations at Lovers Key Resort for a 4 day weekend Father's Day 2008 . Love it. Stayed there before.
We had to cancel and I was disappointed until I got to The Beachcomber.
We were invited to a cookout/party near The Beachcomber and our friend told us about the hotel. We booked room #3 and our friends had a duplex unit on far end called the Palm room.
What a surprise. Total paradise. I have never stayed at such a nice, friendly, well maintained place before and we travel alot.
Our room was spotless, beautiful decor. Our friends room was the same. Everything you could possible need including a beach bag full of towels, beach chairs, movies and books
We had a welcome plate of cookies, a flower and a personized card waiting on us in our room.
We did not want to leave the place to go to the cookout. It is without a doubt the place to spend your vacation or a long weekend.
Saturday night right down from hotel the locals get together and play drums until the sun sets, amazing to see.
Sunday morning we got up and snokeled right off beach in front of rooms. No one on the beach but us
Take my word, The Beachcomber is the best place to stay.
You must stay there. Maybe we'll see you there. We can't wait to go back.

Artie & Kathy Baxley
Gainesville, FL

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CruisingGator
Reviewed May 30, 2008

We just couldn't stay away - This was a return trip for us, back again to Nokomis and the Beachcomber. The beach and Gulf waters are some of the best in Florida and Inkeepers Tekla & Robert do such a wonderful job making our stay as comfortable as possible. The accommodations were immaculate featuring an abundance of fresh fluffy bath towels, beach towels, and beach furniture for our use.
We will definitely be returning to the Beachcomber as soon as we can. It's really a great getaway for for us, to get away from the madness of the Orlando area. Quiet and restful. We love it.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple