The Beachcomber.....need I say more?
My husband and I just returned from a week-long stay on tropical Casey Key after a 23 year absence at the relaxing Beachcomber ocean front property.
We had a well- appointed one bedroom with a bath, a kitchen stocked with appliances,and a living area with a pull-out couch and TV.
The owners were available and helpful, but in an unobtrusive way.There was a laundry room, and in it we found beach chairs,umbrellas, of course the washer and dryer were there for our use also!
We stayed in the "gulf" apartment, located ground floor with ocean view, large covered patio, tables,chairs,chaises,grill....... What else could you need?
The apartment was clean beyond imagine, and decorated beautifully.
Could we find any problems? Yes. One. We had to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beachcomber consists of twelve apartments & cottages located on the beach on Casey Key We are an intimate friendly place where you can enjoy a quiet bit of "Old Florida". Our units are exceptionally clean and fully furnished. It's the kind of place where guests return year after year and bring their friends. Give us a call and we will save a sunset for you! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Beachcomber Hotel Nokomis
- Beachcomber Hotel Nokomis
- Beachcomber Motel Nokomis