Suntan Terrace
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$169
$119
Home2.com
Nokomis Inn and Suites(Nokomis)(Great Value!)
$86
$109
$169
Travelocity
$224
$202
Travelocity
All reviewspastrycasey keynext yearold floridaboat trailerlaid backgulf sidetiki hutbeach umbrellasget awaywithin walking distanceflat screenlove this placedrum circlethe grillgulf of mexicohome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 2, 2014

February was my second stay at the Suntan Terrace and it did not disappoint. We had #10, beachside for 3 of us and it was very roomy, clean, convenient, just perfect. The table and chairs on the patio and a perfect place for breakfast or dinner and the sunset. If you're looking for a comfortable, laid back place by the beach, I definitely recommend the Suntan Terrace.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Shelley308
Reviewed February 6, 2014

If you are looking for hoyty toyty, go somewhere else. If you are looking for a nice, laid back environment to hang out by the pool, the beach or the tiki, this is your place. There's always friendly people there to mingle with and meet. I've stayed here since it's been opened and it gets better and better. The staff are great & there when you need them, but not all in your business either. It's just a great place to come and hang out with the family for a week or weekend. They have docking for the boats, with a ramp very near by, fishing on the docks at nite as well as on the beach. Don't forget about the sharks teeth!! If you go there and don't look for fossilized sharks teeth, at least once, you are missing out. We found quite a few on a short trip up and down the beach.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 5, 2014

My wife and I rendezvoused with a friend on Casey key in January. We had a nice room near the beach that was not beach front but it was so close it did not matter. The room was rather small but did have a stove fridge, and utensils. There were chairs for beach use, a Tiki bar, and comfortable beach side tables and chairs. The price was very reasonable and location excellent to the beach and surrounding Venice area. The staff were very accommodating in showing us other more roomy apartments that we would book for a future stay. Great location and price.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I have been here several times and it just keeps getting better. They love my dog as much as I do! The staff is always helpful and pleasant. I love the clean fresh rooms #8 is my favorite but stayed in #7 last time and it was soooooooo nice. I bring my kayaks and boat we have a private beach I hope they keep it small and sweet. The tiki bar is all redone this year I love it.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I've stayed at Sun Tan Terrace 4 times. If you want the Ritz, go to the Ritz. If you want a laid back place with your own beach. This is your place. Rooms cute and always clean. Staff very accommodating. Nice pool. I've sat at the Tiki Bar (byob) and met so many wonderful people from all over. I HIGHLY recommend this serene hotel!!!

Room Tip: There are nice rooms on the beach and nice rooms on the canal. Whatever your preference.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo