“Glad I went” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of EGGS-TRAordinary Cafe

EGGS-TRAordinary Cafe
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Nokomis
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: EGGS-TRAordinary Breakfast and Lunch Cafe is located in Mama Leone's Plaza. Serving Breakfast and Lunch all day. Hours: 7am to 3pm EVERY DAY
Sarasota, Florida
“Glad I went”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

I went this morning to breakfast to take a good friend out for her birthday . The food was great had the western omelet it was so fresh. The service was good. I would go back again. Also the prices where very good. Will be back soon

• Visited August 2013

Venice, Florida
“Monthly Breakfast Group”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Suggested by one of the group we decided to try it out. Place has been open for four months. You have to look for it since it can not be seen from the highway. Turn in at Mama Leone's and it's on the left. Probably the best breakfast we have had in a long time. Ten of us were easily accommodated and the service was perfect. Omlets made to order. Pancakes, grits, hash, 4 different cheeses, and plenty of coffee. This is a repeat next month

• Visited July 2013
Venice, Florida
“thumpin, humpin and bumpin”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Aha...breakfast. A nice and quiet time of the day. Time to read the morning paper, drink some hot coffee and to think about what a great day I have ahead of myself. Probably the most peaceful meal of the day.
The sun is just showing its glow and it is time to try a talked about restaurant that falls in the First Watch vintage of just breakfast and lunch.
With the morning paper in hand, I am pleasantly greeted, seated and given time to peruse a very complete menu.
With few in the place at 7:30 am the peace of the moment is broken by of all things the radio which is piped in. Not that it was loud but in a somewhat empty room, you know it's there.
Therefore, I had to hear the giggly male/female morning hosts, all of the advertisements and interspersed between the giggles, the thumpin, humpin and bumpin music. And yes, the giggle dj's took calls and I had to hear them discuss with a caller, the major question of the day as to whether NYC mayoral candidate, Anthony Weiner, should or should not step down. Giggle.
The last thing I want to hear while eating a relatively good breakfast is a debate about Mr. "I'll never text again,,,promise!"
I did surface the choice of radio stations to the attention of my pleasant server. She said that the owner selects the station and this was the only station that came through. However, and hear is the good news, that he is looking into another system but there are higher priorities he must tend to.
Restaurants have it tough and I respect that. Too many things can upset a customer. I feel somewhat guilty that I have to complain about the radio station when food is their primary commodity.
Next time and there will be a next time because I love breakfast, I will either bring ear plugs, bring someone who talks loud or practice my latest dance move when the thumpin, humpin and bumpin music is played by the dj's. And if all of that fails, I guess I can just giggle.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Sarasota
“YUMMY EGGS BENEDICT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

A must stop after Pilates at YogaPlus (across the street)! I the sandwiches too. All of it is homemade and the plates are full. I had an awesome massage at YogaPlus and didn't feel like heading home yet so stopped by EGGS-TRAORDINARY and fill up on bacon and eggs, prepared perfectly.

Visited July 2013
“Fresh and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

This place has been needed in this area for a long time. Fresh, clean, comfy atmosphere, friendly staff and delicious food at a very fair price. The turkey club served in a soft tortilla and fresh made chips were perfect.

• Visited June 2013