“Great little place”

The Breakfast Cottage
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Nokomis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Fabulous breakfast and lunch served in a quaint "Key West" Style House...unique breakfast fare. Give us a try!
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Wow colorful ,clean and great service. Small cozy house converted to a Breakfast and Lunch restaurant. Breakfast was their speciality and it showed. Every plate was presented with fresh food and accented with an orchid. Service was fast and prices very reasonable. Don't miss this one.

1  Thank EnjoyLife4evr

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Service was friendly, food was lovely, atmosphere was great. Music was lovely to listen to while I ate my meal.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Very poor response from ANYONE, in fact, girl that took my plate tells me "WE DID SEE A RED HAIR IN THE FOOD & REMOVED IT" The hairs (2 ) I found were BLACK!!!
No manager/owner, came over to see me.
Very BAD EXPERENCE!!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

This is a nice place for breakfast. The menu has something for everyone. The atmosphere is light and colorful. A very nice cottage atmosphere. They do little things like natural maple syrup and offer egg white omelets. A nice place to start the day.

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

This place is cute and always busy, but the only reason I go here is because my boyfriend loves their biskets and gravy, but I do not like this place. The service is just horrible, of the 7 times I've been there we've always had a server who either forgets about us and or just never comes to the table. It ruins the experience of dinning out for sure! They really need to get servers who can handle a fast pace place. Luckily after bad service 7 times my boyfriend no longer drags me here!
Oh and one of the times my boyfriend found a piece of a cleaning scrub in his grits! Gross!

1  Thank OnlyHer