“More than Oranges!”
Review of Nokomis Groves

Nokomis Groves
Ranked #2 of 22 things to do in Nokomis
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Wow! Being new to the area, the first thing I wanted to do was get fresh oranges. I got that and so much more! My 2 favorites were fresh squeezed orange juice in the aerator machine that makes it frothy and oh so delicious and the fresh orange ice cream cone. My daughter and I had orange vanilla twist and my husband had orange pineapple twist. Both extremely good but I think the orange pineapple twist wins. There's lots of gifts - food and otherwise. Lots of jelly's and sauces made from fruits. And of course, many varieties of oranges, grapefruits, tangerines, etc. Also sent gift boxes up north for Christmas gifts and everybody loved them. Great service in that they'll ship them for you.

1  Thank AngelMommy2
"worth the trip"
"gift shop"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Stopped here for afternoon snack on a hot day. The orange vanilla mix was wonderful, and I tried someone else's lime, which was also very good. Citrus flavors are more tart than sweet, which is great by me. Be sure to stop by if you're in the area.

2  Thank KarenYardley_PA
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I live in Ohio but when I come to Florida this is the place make sure I stop to get ice cream. The ice cream is the BEST!!!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

You simply cannot come to Venice and not get some Nokomis Groves ice cream. Growing up in Venice, this was where I spent most of my summers (and my money). They have a lot of mix and match flavors that you should try such as chocolate lime, orange vanilla, and pineapple orange. You can also get straight flavors of each too. Lime is my favorite!

You can also get so of the best oranges and orange juice in Florida here. Sometimes the line can get pretty long, but it usually isn't too crowded ever on a summer evening.

1  Thank Ian W