“Indonesian food...Loved it!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Sarasota, Florida
“Indonesian food...Loved it!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I've been driving by this little place for a few years without giving it a thought until recently I learned they had Indonesian food. We tried it on a Saturday night, it was a great discovery! The bread and olive tapinade were excellent, we ordered spring rolls to start, they were crisp and tasty. The beef rendang and spicy eggplant with shrimp were served with jasmine rice and a cool cucumber salad; all very tasty with awesome asian spices and flavors. The owners run the place and are very hands on and friendly!

• Visited June 2013

Fairfax, Virginia
“Excellent, Excellent, Excellent”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We was searching for Asia food in Florida and come out with curry creek , go there in afternoon almost missed the place the big signed in roof I didn't notice it. We ordered spring roll, curry tempe and meatloaf all meals are excellent, foods price are reasonably they have happy hour on afternoon , the place is not fancy but I like it in fact we had conversation with the owner, he and his wife very friendly . Service are wonderful until we left the door not like most of other restaurant the server will gone after we paid the bill . I wish I stay more longer in Florida....

1 Thank Ley s
Billings, Montana
“Excellent Food & Great Service”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I had the opportunity to dine at this fine restaurant while visiting Florida in April. It was so good I dined there twice. The Little Gasparilla Seafood Stew is to die for. Their Shrimp PoorBoys are outstanding, as well. Both trips there were for lunch. I intend to do dinner there, next year. Grat food, great service and reasonable prices. This Montana boy will eat here again!

• Visited April 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“The food was wonderful”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Not a fancy place, unassuming, but very tasty food and reasonably priced. I had the cioppino (a fish soup), my friend the curry with shrimp, and we both agreed that this restaurant was a great find. This was our first time here, and we will be back.

Native Floridian
“If this summer menu was a bikini it'd be in Sports Illustrated”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

New menu this week has two new lunch faves. The big summer sandwich this year is the Vietnamese sandwich : Banh Mi. Curry creek has come up with an Indonesian twist.

Daikon radish, carrots, fresh herbs... Taste exploration. I had fried shrimp, but will ask foe grilled next time.

New appetizer: fried baby eggplant bruschetta with pomodora sauce. Sweet, fresh Italian fresh flavors.

Thankfully veal picatta remains on dinner menu. Now the snowbirds are gone, it's easier to get into this secret locals hangout.

1 Thank rhondakwrites