“Wonderful!!!!”

Ophelia's Pasta House
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I had twin lobsters and very good. My husband had veal parm and loved it. We both loved our waitress Karen and would recommend asking for her.

There are newer reviews for Ophelia's Pasta House

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I loved this place. We ate inside by the kitchen. I had the shrimp and scallops. The wine sauce was light, veggies were fresh and the portion was large. Meal started off with fresh warm bread with sweet butter. Two for one drinks all night. Beer was ice cold and wine was good. My friends had the fish,scallops and lobster and the sauce was lobster sauce which was scrumptious. The other person had lobster and shrimp with lobster sauce over linguine. This was very rich and creamy. Portions are so large took half home and had it for lunch the next day. Heats up delicious. Good stop. You can eat outside too but we choose inside due to rain.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We sat in the area of the restaurant where you can bring your dog. Ants were on the table! Salad greens were old with nasty looking onions in it. The veal my husband ordered was like chewing string! My chicken was not much better. Do not recommend!!!!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We love the food, the people, that are customers. {and the staff) have been just wonderful to us.

We also bring Tiger our 9 year old dog. Opheiia's is the place to go.

Take my word. But try it on your own. You will love it

Helene & Richard Bakker

Reviewed August 30, 2013

While in Florida we went to Ophelia's Pasta House. The portions were generous and delicious ..
We had the house specials which were fresh and served with a warm bread!