“HORRIBLE SERVICE”

Regency Inn Niceville
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Niceville
Reviewed May 24, 2014

My wife and I booked room @ 4:45pm May23 for 2 nights May24-25. We had to cancel due to her getting sick. I was told the day before there would be NO fee to cancel since I was already within 24hr window. I called back May24 and a RUDE manager said I would be billed full price. She told me that if I had called 5 minutes earlier she could have canceled it for free. I fought on the phone with her for over 20 minutes, she hung up on me and I called back. She finally answered and said she could call her manager. She did and her manager said they would have to charge us a $50 cancel fee. So after the call I called my credit card company to make sure I was not being billed the full amount. The lady at the credit card company tried to call the hotel and as soon as she told the lady she was from the credit card company the manager hung up on her. I have never dealt with someone so rude in the hotel industry. I have traveled all over the world and never seen this kind of service.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Management was very pleasant & helpful. Only a few minutes to Destin, Florida. If you like the activities in Florida, but like to sleep in a quiet, comfortable environment, this is the place! We stayed during spring break - hotel was nice & quiet and clean. Room prices very reasonable - saved lots of money compared to other accommodations. Don't go by internet rates - call and you will be pleasantly surprised. Saved over $20 per night by calling first. Will definitely recommend this to others - plan to visit often.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Great find - quiet, super clean, left the madness of Panama City Beach during spring break and found this little gem of an Inn. Owner really nice guy and so accomodating - would recommend this place to everyone - keep up the good work.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Ultra Clean, Great Place to Stay!
The Regency Inn in Niceville, FL is a wonderful place to stay! I have stayed there four times in the past month, and will be staying there agin in a week. The rooms are very clean, nicely appointed, when you check out, the housekeeper goes in, mops the tile flooring, vaccums, cleans the room from top to bottom. The King Sized bed is very comfortable, the rooms are decorated very nicely, dark green walls, and a nice sized flat screen TV. Breakfast is a modest continental breakfast, cereal, bagels, fresh muffins, English muffins and assorted juices. There are laundry facilities on site as well. The pool is very well maintained, nice lounge chairs and is open 24/7/ The owners and staff are very nice and accommodating, always available and willing to help any way they can. I highly recommend this place as it is the nicest, cleanest hotel in Niceville!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank birdnest35
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at The Regency Inn Hotel in Nicevelle, FL for 6 nights in July 2013. We were very pleased!!! The Staff including the Manager: Mr. Patel, Dean, Judy & Housekeeping, were very nice to us and very accommodating. The hotel and our room was very room clean. The location is only minutes away from Destin, but there are some great local restaurants in Niceville as well. The price was also great! We paid a lot less than if we would've stayed in Destin. Thank you to the management and staff for a great 1st time visit to the area!!! :))

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We booked this hotel online via Priceline and using Priceline was a mistake and I'll tell you why in a bit. The hotel was very nice, updated with clean rooms and a very friendly staff. A very nice pool was available although we did not use it. The Continental Breakfast is weak, coffee, cereal some muffins and cereal, although it may be sufficient for some it didn't quite meet our expectations. However, there is a Waffle House next door and you can get a great breakfast for little money.

After checking in and in talking to the manager he said instead of using Priceline, find the lowest price you can online and then call us we will beat any price you can quote us, it may be only a dollar or two but it will be lower. Further he said you can do that at most hotels, so a word to the wise. We had to extend our stay and the price he gave us was almost 1/2 of what we paid via Priceline.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Kent T
Reviewed May 26, 2013

The hotel let us check in at 11 am, which was great after our long drive. The rooms were more updated than in the online pictures (flatscreen tv), so that was as great as well. The bathroom had nice fixtures and counter tops, everything was very clean. The hotel isn't the newest you'll find, but many newer hotels are not kept as well as this one. Breakfast was on par with most continental breakfasts, which is ok with me, just not great. The location is great however. Many places to eat right, stores, and gas stations close by. The beach was just one beautiful toll bridge away. We actually enjoyed the drive across it every morning. For half the price of other motels in the area (even dumpy older ones) I was blown away, and was glad I didnt choose to stay at Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn, ect

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple