“Locals in their Natural Habitat”
Review of Cafe Liquid

Cafe Liquid
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Niceville
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The coffee and food are great. I'm a big fan of their "Heavenly Delight" blend. I stop by for breakfast sandwiches before work or class all the time. It has a very local feel, and when you stop by your sure to locals in their natural habitat. Personally, I spend a great amount of time finishing school work and reading books in their chairs in the back. My only issue is that I think they close to early. I've looked for somewhere to hang out and do homework in the evenings, but can't seem to find one in Niceville.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stumbled on this and were really pleased with what we found. I was travelling with teen-aged boys and a preteen girl, yet all were happy.

Coffee is great - thanks Candice! She is agreeable and willing to craft a coffee that works for you.

The sandwiches were huge; one will feed two people with average appetites. Very tasty. Thanks Julz.

Ambiance is relaxed and comfortable. Seemed to be a lot of locals there, which always says a lot about a place.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Went for breakfast. Bagels were average. Coffee was good. The ambience was great. It had wifi and a cozy coffee cafe feeling. Reminded me of something you'd seen in a bigger city. Definitely will go back to try lunch.

2  Thank yummypizza