“AWESOME!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Franklin, North Carolina
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The best pizza around! Good service, great food, a wonderful place to eat...I highly recommend this place.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank birdnest35

Adrian
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

If you want a meat lovers or a typical fast food pizza, go somewhere else but if you want a great thin crust pizza, this is it. Spend the extra couple of bucks and get the olive oil with your bread, you'll be happy you did.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Fernando F
Destin, Florida
“Done my way on my Birthday!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I had friends bring me here for my birthday and it was one of the best meals I have had in awhile, and I eat out allot. Why was it so good? Because K2 was our waitress and she ensured it was perfect. Everything from the glass of wine to the bread and oil on the table was just as we requested. I ordered the eggplant parmesan with the marinara on the side so it wouldn’t be smothered, it was just as I envisioned. This was a great meal followed by a free birthday tiramisu. Thanks K2 and the staff for a meal well done! I’ll go again and ask for K2 to ensure we have another great time and great meal.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank John W
Niceville, Florida
“Could be Better”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I can tell you they have good salads, bread rolls and pizzas. Every Friday afternoon, I'd go there with a friend and have salad and bread rolls. We loved it although I saw that they do not make the bread rolls, they have them brought in. So, Makes me wonder if their other foods are brought in and just warmed up or if they actually make their pasta dishes and serve.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Angelzzzzz6
Bonaire, Georgia, United States
“Ridiculously good Pizza!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

My family members are pizza connoisseurs. We have a favorite pizza place in every town we've lived in (several) and every place we visited more than twice (many). Ciao Bella's was delicious. We had half Rustica and half sausage, pepperoni and mushroom. The fresh ingredients, ideal proportions and crafted flavor combination in the Rustica made us eat til we hurt. Greek salad was exceptional and we eat a lot of Greek salads. Skip Mellow Mushroom in Destin and head up to Bluewater Bay for Ciao Bella's. Grab a table on the patio and settle in for a treat! You will not be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013