“Authentic Korean Food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sun
Reviewed May 16, 2014

This place was absolutely empty when I stopped by for dinner. I hesitated to sit down, but decided to give it a try. Very glad I did as the food was delicious. The large picture window at the rear of the restaurant offers a very nice view of a small creek with pleasing oriental landscape consisting of bamboo and some shaped maple, oak and pine trees. The bulgogi was tasty and spicy. The owner is very friendly and will be glad to help you select an entree based on your likes and experience with Korean food. Truly a hidden gem that deserves a visit if you appreciate real Korean fare.

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Finally got to try Sun's Korean Restaurant after passing by it for a number of years. I wish we had tried it sooner as the food was yummy. Everyone enjoyed the Beef Bulgogi, the Chicken Bokkum and the Mon Doo (dumplings). We also tried one of the beef soups- the broth was good, but we didn't care for some of the other ingredients. Still, a good dinner, and we'll definitely be eating there again.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Having moved to the area a year ago and driving by this restaurant on a number of occasions I visited here for lunch with my wife and was pleasantly surprised.

The appetizers and the dishes tasted very good, the service was decent and the price was reasonable.

It seems like authentic Korean food and the owners seem to take great pride in the food. The restaurant seems a bit old, but from what I read in other reviews they did update not too long ago.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We haven't been here for awhile and we went for lunch yesterday. The lunch menu is brief at best, but our selections were very good. I was more than pleased with the preparation and presentation of our dishes. Can't go wrong here.

Reviewed January 3, 2010

The best Korean food I have ever had! Great value and the nicest owners as well!