“Superb German food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Hampton, Virginia
“Superb German food”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Great service and outstanding food! If you are looking for real German food and German beers on tap, this is the place!

Visited November 2012

Crestview, Florida
“Authentic German Food”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I went here just after I moved into the area for lunch. The food was very good and the service was decent. My only issues was that I spent $18 for lunch which I find rather high.

The cabbage was extremely good and I am not a huge cabbage fan and the pork I got was very tasty.

If you don't mind paying a little more than your normal price for lunch or dinner, this is good authentic German food.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank rsb41
Omaha, Nebraska
“German Food”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have been to Germany and the food and atmosphere made me feel like I was back in Germany eating and drinking.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Peter P
Destin, Florida
“Favorite German Restaurant in the Panhandle”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I've grown up eating German food. Helga's in the first German restaurant I've actually enjoyed eating their food. The quality is very good, and the meal comes out quickly. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu. And make sure you save room for one of Helga's desserts ($6)!
We get the Breaded Jägerscnitzel ($19) and had the pork chops for the first time ($14). There's also a really good Goulash Dinner ($14?) served over Spatzle. Or you can get cheese Spatzle ($11) if you are a vegetarian. It's really good.

2 Thank Abears
Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect: Tasty food, great service”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Charming atmosphere and impeccably clean. We were made to feel very welcome by the proprietor. The group servers did an excellent job of efficiency without intrusion. Good price point, and it was a nice touch to add a complementary mimosa at Sunday Brunch ... a nice light treat. The servings are just right for healthy eaters, not oversized ones that create useless leftovers. We'll be back! I can see this turning into a habit.

• Visited August 2012