“Good food at a good price”
Review of Beef 'O' Brady's

Beef 'O' Brady's
Ranked #53 of 89 Restaurants in Niceville
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Niceville's Beef O Brady's (BoB's as we locals call it) is a great place to stop for a casual bite. It's perfect for groups to gather to watch their favorite sports teams compete, but also good during the off season just for a reasonably priced meal. The Cheesy Pub Chips are to die for and the varied menu gives lots of options both healthy and maybe not so much ;). $4.99 Burger Monday's is a great deal and the option to substitute broccoli (or several other options) for the French fries w/o extra charge was very much appreciated. They offer an awesome grilled fish dinner and lots of other yummy full dinner choices as well as salads to sandwiches & wraps. They offer the new soda machine option that gives hundreds of options/flavorings including caffeine free and diet of most sodas plus flavored ice teas. They also offer frequent coupons for $3 - $5 in savings off the final bill. This is one of our favorite local spots for both eating and for watching sports. There are also, several booths with individual TVs available so you can choose to watch something different than what is on the overhead ones if needed...although with so many TVs, it's not usually necessary, but can be helpful for sound enhancement.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have enjoyed lunch here a few times. There was a wide menu selection and the food was great! Service was fine too. We hope to move to Niceville soon, and I anticipate we'll become regulars.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I like Beef's. It's a chain sports bar. If I were reviewing Beefs two years ago I'd beat the up pretty bad. The service used to be marginal, and the food used to be no better.

But I think they've improved a bit over the past year, and I'm much more of a fan than I used to be. Portion sizes are pretty good, although I caution you to not order a side of French fries if you're hoping for a lot of fries.

If you're looking for a good place to watch your favorite NFL game, this is the best sports bar north of the Bay.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Beef O'Brady's fills the bill in Niceville as a friendly franchise with a local feel. You can watch any current game or sports event or retreat to your own private booth and enjoy your personal T.V. The wings are really meaty and generously sized here and can be prepared in a multitude of varieties such as traditional, boneless or teriyaki but they also have quite an assortment of sandwiches, burgers and salads and a kid's menu too. They have a nice variety of beers on draft as well as a full bar. Service seemed friendly and efficient and the food arrived quickly. Wings do take a bit longer but are worth it. I enjoyed the veggie wraps and the veggie bowl and my huband's favorite is the fish and chips. This is a casual, fun restaurant with a nice variety of foods that everyone can enjoy. It does get quite crowded on game days and you may have to wait for a table. My only complaint is that their patrons who smoke tend to congregate outside the entrance door and you can't avoid the smoke as you arrive or depart.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

It's a sports bar, it's supposed to be noisy. But I wanted a good hamburger and fries. I got an average burger and frozen fries. And it wasn't very clean in the restaurant. I'll go back for drinks but not dinner.