“Ok, not bad”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Had the beef sandwich. Good BBQ sauce. The beef flavored well but too fatty, not lean and not brisket. I'll try the smoked turkey next time

Reviewed September 20, 2012

The pulled pork sandwich is about the best around. They have won many awards. Small seating and some of the sides could be a little better. Bread is always fresh.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I am new to the area and the wife and I have been on the hunt for good BBQ. We found it at Benny's. It's simple, If you want some GOOD food head to Benny's. For lunch you should get there early because the place is packed.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I ate at Benny's with two of my co-workers this past week and all I can say is WOW! Perfectly smoked meats with some of the best BBQ sauce I have ever tasted. We all had something different...baby back ribs, rib steak sandwich and a Philly cheese steak made with smoked brisket...yum. The sides are not to be missed either. The Cole slaw was awesome and the fried eggplant was perfectly cooked and seasoned. For dessert we tried the homemade Peach cobbler...again YUM! Benny even came out of the kitchen and visited the tables to ensure everything was OK. If you are looking for some fantastic BBQ in a friendly hometown establishment be sure to stop in at Benny's...you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I have been eating at Benny's for years. The meats are great. There are always plenty of home made sides to pick from. All of the sauces are delicious. I haven't been able to match his BBQ in any other state.