Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base
Comfort Suites At Eglin Air Force Base(Niceville)(Great Value!)
$110
Hotels.com
$85
QualityInn
$127
$82
$148
TownePlace Suites Fort Walton Beach-Eglin AFB(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$320
$110
  • Beachfront
$70
  • Pool
$70
All reviewsbay bridgetoll bridgebusiness tripquiet locationbreakfast staffthe breakfast areahome away from homedestin arearocky bayoushort drivevery nice hotelrooms were very cleangreat place to stayfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againeasy accessfl
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Super friendly staff made my two night business trip a breeze. The service staff did two things that I've not experienced before. 1) I received a phone call from the front desk about 1 hr after arrival to ensure that everything was to my liking 2) the lady who made up my room left many notes througout the room letting me know that she had considered by belongings before touching or moving them. This was very well received.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Great hotel, probably best near Eglin AFB. Offering the same good quality as other Hampton Inns but the customer service was outstanding. If you need a hotel in Niceville, this Hampton is in a great location and will not let you down. Try to get a room on at least the second floor though.

Room Tip: Get above the first floor.
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I stay at the Hampton Inn in Niceville on a weekly basis. With my travels I have the option to stay at any hotel of my choose. I've now been coming to the Hampton Inn (Eglin) every week for the past 65 weeks. The staff makes every effort to make the stay a leasure. From the time I arrive to the departure they are there to make me comfortable.
The location and access to all the areas around is great, just a few miniutes from everything. There is great dining in short distances from the hotel. As a weekly Wednesday trip I'm treated to the local dining experience.
The staff which consists of Michele (GM), Karolin, Audrey, Shannon, Shaun & Tonya to the Kathy who makes great coffee and breakfast even Amy and Michelle who keep the rooms so comfortable this is the place to stay in Niceville, FL and the surrounding area!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are a great value, the front rooms have a view of the lake
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

We initially booked at a different Hampton Inn thinking the hotel was on the beach but upon arrival found out Mary Esther was not on the beach so we cancelled and rebooked to a more convenient Hampton Inn closer to Eglin. We were so lucky to get rooms at such short notice and as soon as we walked in we were greeted by Audrey at the front desk. She offered us bottles water, snacks, and cookies. A few minutes after I got into the room I received a call
from Audrey asking if the room was ok and she also saw the note asking for extra towels and brought them to the room personally. The room was mostly clean - typical Hampton standard with some areas needing more attention but good enough. I love how we are told about the clean blankets and sheets so there is no question about it. The last few Hamptons o stayed at have had an over powering Febreeze smell - better than something bad but it was a bit too strong for me. The wake up call I requested was right on time. In the morning I went to the front desk to buy a bottle of water and was told that they are set out there for guests to grab for no extra charge. The place is supposedly fully booked but I can't hear anything so soundproofing seems to be better than other hotels of the same class. I smelled some cigarette smoke even though this is a smoke free hotel and Audrey offered to bring up an air purifier but the smell subsided shortly so I didn't want to bother her too much. The small gesture of providing water and snacks at no additional cost, the service, the location, and cleanliness will ensure return business from me. This hotel understands customer service well!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Staff helped rebook when we found out during confirmation call our reservation was a day off. Place was 8 miles from the beach and did not have the price spikes of peak travel season of the crowded/overbooked beach resorts. Good place to wind down after a day at the beach. Staff is friendly and helpful. Plenty of food and shopping along the way.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family