Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
All reviewsbay bridgetoll bridgebusiness tripquiet locationbreakfast staffthe breakfast areahome away from homedestin arearocky bayoushort drivevery nice hotelrooms were very cleangreat place to stayfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againeasy accessfl
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I totally enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I was here on a business trip and was very please with the everything. Everyone was very nice, and courteous. I would absolutely stay here again. The location was good and the local restaurants were good.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I Know this is short but you will not go wrong at this location, the staff is nothing short of amazing. I stay at this location several times a year and have been satisfied with the money I spent there every time.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The rooms were extremely clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was delicious. The location is is close to major roadways. When I first called for the reservation and was quoted a price, I informed the very nice lady I was quoted a slightly lower price by a nearby competitor. After less than 2 minutes on hold, she informed me the manager approved to match the lower price!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Up-to-date decor, spacious rooms, clean. Breakfast is decent. Hotel was very quiet. Nice touches, like place to plug in cell phone on nightstand, so you can charge your phone and use it for an alarm clock. Friendly, helpful staff. Would recommend this location for business travel in Niceville area.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Excellent service overall and convenient location for us while we visit our grandchildren in Niceville. The manager and other employee are very friendly and good value of the price from room rate to excellent breakfast choice.

• Stayed: March 2013