“Professional and Caring”

Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Niceville
Reviewed March 19, 2013

What a very nice place this was! Tucked in a quiet corner with water views and a pool, yet close enough to everything. A breakfast in the morning and warm cookies in the afternoon. wouldn't I be so lucky if everywhere I traveled, my day's end would be here. The entire staff at this facility always had a smile and really wanted to make my stay special. Bravo! - Susan B, Westfield, NJ

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I often use Hampton Inns for my travel. This establishment is among the best I've ever experienced. The cleaning staff even left me notes to thank me for staying there; what a nice touch that was! I really appreciate that this hotel encourages options that support "green/avoid waste" behaviors. They have instituted policies that are smart (ex: plenty of newspapers by the front door instead of placing one at every door each morning and posting rules re: reuse and/or replace for towels, etc.). The kitchen had a great selection from which I could choose; I especially enjoyed the hot, homemade oatmeal! Yum! It was a great place to spend my time away from home. Thanks!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn Niceville,FL for 8 nights. The customer service at this location was outstanding. Michele the General Manager and her staff of Managers at the front desk Audrey, Karolin and Tonya were there to make sure I had a great stay. Shai who cleaned my room every day was outstanding and has the most upbeat attitude. All of these people are outstanding and made me feel very special. I look forward to my next stay with them.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Have stayed at this hotel several times over the past few years. Only issue I experienced on the last trip was with the elevator. Elevator seemed to creek quite a bit and even noticed it moving slightly as we were entering/exiting after doors opened.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights the rooms were clean and the breakfast was great, the location was great very easy to find. Very close to Mid bay bridge and 10 minutes to the white sandy beaches and crystal clear water of the Gulf.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We stayed at your hotel simply because it was pretty close to where we were visiting family in Niceville (also from previous experience, knew we could trust Hampton Inn). This hotel turned out to be a very good choice and as your business card reads: "We love having you here" we knew you meant it from the very first of our arrival.
Everyone from time we arrived til we left (Feb1-4) were so very friendly. I just wish I had gotten all their names to thank them individually. Very clean,(loved the notes from housekeeper), very quiet and good food for breakfast. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: We were on 1st floor close to the Exercise room which I loved, but I did notice the outside security...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Staff is outstanding! Everyone I met was genuinely interested in ensuring I had an enjoyable stay. Room was clean and comfortable. AAA rate was an exceptional value. Stayed the last week of Feb while on business to Eglin AFB.

Housekeeping staff, Breakfast 'chef' and Front desk personnel (all shifts) all deserve hi praise.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Niceville
Comfort Suites At Eglin Air Force Base
Courtyard by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
Hampton Inn & Suites Destin
Regency Inn Niceville
Regency Inn Niceville
#4 of 6 in Niceville
Wingate by Wyndham Destin
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin

Been to Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base? Share your experiences!