$194
$170
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn At Eglin AFB(Niceville)(Great Value!)
$125
  • Beachfront
$136
  • Pool
$140
All reviewsbay bridgetoll bridgebusiness tripquiet locationbreakfast staffthe breakfast areahome away from homedestin areashort drivevery nice hotelrocky bayourooms were very cleangreat place to stayfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againeasy accessfl
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We stayed for three nights at the Hampton Inn-Niceville. Our stay was comfortable and we were greeted and helped daily by the friendly staff. Their morning breakfast was different each day and the food was fresh and hot. The young woman who took care of the breakfast service was sweet and helpful. Both the day and night shift front desk women were always waiting with a friendly greeting and inquiry about how our day was going. I especially liked that there was always complimentary hot coffee available in the lobby and yummy cookies for the taking at night.
I think it's location was also a plus. We would definitely stay here again on a return trip to Niceville or nearby Destin.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My stay was just great, I was greated with a big smile and a friendly face. Everyone who is on staff treated us as family and showed concern for our care. You can tell they enjoy making people feel welcome and cared for.

Room Tip: I stayed right by the elevator and hardly heard it any time I was in the room.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I spent a combined 30 days at the Niceville Hampton Inn between Sep-Nov '12 while on business. The hotel staff is absoluelty superb and go out of their way to be cheerful and courteous to each guest! The hotel is very clean and I had no complaints at all. Wish they had an in-house washer/dryer, but only because I was there so long. But a nice laundromat is close-by. I would recommend the hotel most highly!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2012

The hotel was very clean, very quiet, very secluded. Excellent staff and accommodating to our needs. Unfortunately was not as close to Hurlburt Field as we had hoped but that was not their fault. We actually would consider staying there again because of their service when we go back to visit friends at Hurlburt Field. Complimentary breakfast was delicious and when we asked for a special order it was no problem and served with a smile.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Very welcoming staff, friendly, offered great recommendations, accommodated all my requests. Good breakfast options. Very clean room and great amenities. I like that the property isn't in the middle of the strip mall area. Close to the beaches with a short drive. Also very close to a lovely state park with great hiking trails and views of the bayou. I would definitely stay here when traveling through this area again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business