“Stay at the Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Niceville
Westfield, New Jersey
“Stay at the Hampton Inn”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I made a business trip to Niceville recently. Unfortunately, I was unable to find a hotel within Niceville, there were no vacancies. I then had to make reservations at the Hampton Inn in Destin. On the day I arrived in Niceville I stopped at the Hampton Inn in Niceville to see if there were any cancellations. I spoke to the Front Desk Manager, Tonya Collins, who told me there no cancellations yet, and took down my phone number and email address. Later in day I received a call from Ms. Collins, who asked me if I was still interested in staying at the Niceville location. I said I was, and I received an email confirmation and she also canceled my other reservations at the Destin location. I appreciate the help I received from Ms. Collins. She went the extra step to delight the customer. Thanks Tonya Collins.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Lookout Mountain, Georgia
Reviewed September 2, 2011

This is a well kept Hampton Inn that meets the quality standards I expect. If you need to be on the Niceville side of the bay for family, business, or pleasure it is well located and worked well for us.

Room Tip: Due to the angle the hotel sits at, the few dollars extra for a
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Everyone was super friendly and helpful with hotel things to restaurant suggestions. Breakfasts were fresh and tasty with a good variety. The pool was super relaxing. Everything was quiet and relaxing. Very centrally located to Eglin, Hurlburt and NW Florida State College as well as quite a few good restaurants.

• Stayed August 2011
Glendora, California
Reviewed August 26, 2011

We stayed 5 nights at the Hampton Inn in Niceville. The hotel is located very close to Eglin Air Force Base which is why we chose this hotel. The hotel is good but the staff makes it a great place to stay. We received great service by all employees we dealt with. You walk in from a very hot and humid day and the first thing they do is offer us a cold bottle of water before we ever check in. And it only got better from there, the breakfest was awesome, Karissa was so conciderate and on her game for fufilling every guest needs. We told the hotel that we were going to my son's graduation from EOD school and when we were leaving in the morning they had pack a breakfest in a bag for each one of us. Sunny our maid was very nice, did a great job cleaning our room and she left very cute notes for us and even left candy for my son. Hotel also offers nightly fresh baked cookies for its guests..... and the staff always saved some for us even when we returned late to the hotel.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn in Niceville, and highly recommend to anyone staying in the area.

Don Metcalfe
Glendora, Ca
DONKRIS@ROADRUNNER.COM

Room Tip: The rooms were nice but the bed was AWESOME!!! I wish I had picture for you to see
Norfolk, Virginia
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Everything about the hotel was nice except that the housekeeping during my stay was inadequate. They were either just missing some attention to detail or supervision, or both. They missed cleaning my room altogether one day out of my six total. And then there were little things like not replacing the laundry bags or even fixing the pillows leaving them strewn on the bed. One of the times I used the fitness room, the water bottle was completely empty. That being said, the front desk staff and kitchen staff were very friendly. I'd probably stay here again, but only because there isn't any other hilton honor hotels in the area.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Auburn, Alabama
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Michele, Tonya, Pamela and the rest of the staff are absolutely wonderful. We have stayed at the Niceville Hampton now 3 or 4 times and each time we leave feeling like we have been treated like royalty and really loved and appreciated.

They remember your name and always have a smile and pleasant greeting. I know they cannot always have a wonderful day but you would never know they are not having the best day. They are wonderful.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Lebanon, Ohio
Reviewed August 11, 2011

The hotel appears newer and very clean. The staff was off the charts! Everyone was friendly and went well above our expectations. I've stayed at many hotels in many parts of the country and the service at this Hampton exceeded all of them.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Niceville
Comfort Suites At Eglin Air Force Base
Courtyard by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
Hampton Inn & Suites Destin
Regency Inn Niceville
Regency Inn Niceville
#4 of 6 in Niceville
Wingate by Wyndham Destin
Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach

Been to Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base? Share your experiences!