“Awesome food, great family business!”
Review of Fresh Greece

Fresh Greece
Ranked #1 of 89 Restaurants in Niceville
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Great food, great service souvlaki, gyros, pizza, salads, everything's good! This is a great family business that really is committed to taking care of their guests!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Fresh Greece has an array of excellent food. I usually get the Souvlaki Plate, Chicken Alfredo Pizza, and the Calzones. All taste excellent. The fries are amazing and the employees are awesome. I frequent this place weekly.

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ordered a gyro plate, small Greek salad, and a piece of baklava. The prices were a bit high for lunch and not being a tourist place. The service was average. The food came out quick. The sweet tea tasted burnt or old. The baklava was not good. Other wise the food was fresh and tasted good. The salad was predominantly iceburg lettuce. The gyro had very little meat on it. All in all my wife and I left full, but disappointed. From the raitings we expected it to be better.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I travel all over the south in my work.I eat out 10-15 per week.I am a Greek and Italian food lover. The food is excellent, service is quick and the owner and his son are real gentleman.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Our group of 4 all enjoyed our food and the service was 5 star! I highly recommend eating here and wish we had Fresh Greece back in Canada! I will be back again.